Available From 28/10/2020
Flat The Sphere,London
£ 145.00 / Week
Cosy single room in a great 4 bedroom apartment located in a safe residential area across the road from Canning Town station (DLR & Jubilee line). The property is located in a safe residential area with easy access to central London.
The room is furnished with wardrobe and its available for single use. The apartment is lovely with a big balcony and a nice kitchen. The bills are included as well as a professional cleaning servicing the communal areas once a week.
A well presented four bedroom apartment located in heart of Canning Town. This property benefits from a nice bright kitchen, fully equipped with dinning table. There are also two complete bathrooms (one is en-suite) and all the rooms are fully furnished, ready for you to move in.
The building is located just in front of Canning Town station which connects you to the city in 20 min via the DLR or Jubilee line. This location is ideal for professionals of Canary Wharf and east London.
All the bills are included:
- Gas & Electricity
- Council tax
- Internet super fast (fiber optic)
- There is also a professional weekly cleaning service that will make your stay in the flat much more comfortable and shareable.
The apartment is right across the road from Canning Town station where you can get on the DLR or Jubilee line to go to central London, Canary Wharf or Stratford. 15 minutes to get Bank station in the City, 5 minutes to Canary Wharf, and 17 minutes to Waterloo.
There are also many buses serving the area all day and the nearest stop is a very short walk from the building.
- 5 - Romford - East London
- 69 - Walthamstow - East London
- 147 - Hainault street - East London
- 241 - Stratford - for Westfield Stratford City mall
- 300 - East Ham - East London
- 309 - Bethnal Green - Bonner road
- 323 - Mile End - Bow
- 330 - Wanstead Park - for great green areas in Forest Gate
- 474 (24 hrs bus) - Manor Park - East London
- N550 (night bus) - Trafalgar square - Central London for great bars, clubs and restaurants
- N551 (night bus) - Trafalgar square
The property benefits from having a few supermarkets nearby (Iceland, Co-op and others) and super easy access to Canning Town and Keir Hardie recreation grounds to enjoy nice green areas.
This is a quite residential area, very secure and well located. Just a short commute to Westfield Stratford City mall, great for shopping, eating out, cinema and many big concerts and events celebrated in the Olympic park through the year.
Some text some message..