£ 145.00 / Week
Bright double room in a great 3 bedroom apartment located in a safe residential area about 7 minute walk from Bow Road station (District and Hammersmith & City lines). The property is very well located within walking distance to Queens Mary University and short commutes to Canary Wharf, Westfield Stratford City mall or Shoreditch.
The room is furnished with wardrobe and bedside tables; it is available for single use. The apartment is well presented with great transport links. The bills are included as well as a professional cleaning servicing the communal areas once a week.
- 25 (24 hours) - Oxford Circus - central London for sightseeing historical buildings and touristic places.
- 205 - Paddington - crossing central and west London.
- 276 - Stoke Newington and Newham.
- 339 - Leytonstone and Shadwell.
- 425 - Stratford - great for shopping and eating out.
- 488 - Dalston and Bromley by Bow.
- N205 (night bus) - Paddington - for Angel, Kings cross, and the British library.
- National Express for Stansted airport and other cities of the UK.