Double Room - Single use
Available From 11/04/2021
St David Square,London
£ 167.00 / Week
Spacious double room in a well presented 5 bedroom apartment. Fully furnished and available for single occupancy, bills are included as well as a professional cleaning servicing the communal areas once a week.
The property comprises of 5 rooms, 2 bathrooms (one is en-suite), a modern kitchen and benefits from great communal building facilities like a fully equipped gym, jacuzzi and swimming pool among beautiful riverside walking areas. The building is located in the Isle of Dogs within walking distance to Greenwich Cutty Sark by crossing the underwater tunnel.
- Gas & Electricity
- Council tax
- Internet (fiber optics - ultra fast)
- There is a professional weekly cleaning service that will make your stay in the flat much more comfortable and shareable.
- 135 - Old Street - Shoreditch, great lively area where the most important clubs and markets are located.
- D7 - Mile End - connected to the Stansted Airport, Queens Mary University of London.
- 277 - Highbury Corner - Mile end and Victoria Park for lovely green spaces and many events.
- N550 (night bus) - Trafalgar square - central London for sightseeing historical buildings and touristic places.