Available From 14/07/2021
£ 400.00 / Week
Located just 30 seconds walking distance from Kilburn Park Underground Station offering quick access to central London in less than 15 mins.
Additionally there is an abundance of supermarkets and off license shops near by as well as restaurants and cafes.
The ideal location for professionals
A well presented three bedroom apartment in a residential block, well located with great access to Londons public transport and easy reach to central London. Located in Kilburn park, a well transformed area that has seen a lot of growth in last few years. There are many amenities nearby like supermarkets, restaurants and pubs.
The apartment has 3 rooms, one bathroom and very well equipped kitchen with washing/dryer machine, dishwasher and a the necessary stuff to cook.
The building benefits from being very close to two main stations, 3 minutes walking distance to Kilburn Park (for Bakerloo line) and 2 minuted walking distance to Kilburn High Road (for the Overground).
There are also several busses serving the area all day and the nearest bus stop is located just in front of the building.
- 31 - White City (for Westfield mall) and Camden Town (for Camden market).
- 32 - Edgware - north west London.
- 328 - Chelsea - great area full of touristic places.
- 632 - South Mead - passing near the Royal Airforce museum in north London.
- N28 (night bus) - Camden Town (for Camden Market) and Mapleton Crescent (for south London).
- N31 (night bus) - Camden Town (for Camden Market) and Clapham Junction (for south London).
The property is located in a nice residential street but just a few minutes walk to the high road which is full of bars, restaurants, retail stores, etc. There are a couple of big supermarkets nearby (Sainsburys and M&S), also a few gyms and health clubs.
There are also a few parks nearby, like Paddington recreation ground, great to enjoy some fresh air and nature.