Double Room - Single use
Available From 21/12/2023
A Bow Common Lane,London
£ 185.00 / Week
Apartmentwharf. offers a room to rent, which includes bills with a fair usage policy. This means that while utility bills are included in the rent, there is an expectation of reasonable and responsible usage of utilities such as electricity, gas, and water to avoid excessive costs. This offering makes the property an attractive option for those looking for a convenient living arrangement where basic utilities are already included in the rental price.
The property at Bow Common Lane, London E3 4HH is a residential flat with a total of three rooms, including two bedrooms and one reception room. It spans a floor area of 65.00 square meters and has an energy performance (EPC) rating of D.
In terms of transportation, the property is conveniently located near several transport links:
- Mile End Station is 0.2 miles away,
- Bow Road Station, Bow Church Station, and Devons Road Station are all within 0.5-0.6 miles,
- Limehouse Rail Station is 0.7 miles away.
Several bus stops are also in close proximity:
- Eric Street Stops (MN, ML, MC, ME) and Bow Common Lane Stop (MD) are virtually adjacent,
- Mile End Park Leisure Centre Stop (MF) and Mile End Stops (A and at the Underground Station) are within 0.2-0.3 miles.
The area is well-served in terms of education, with several primary and secondary schools nearby:
- Ben Jonson Primary School, Solebay Primary, St Paul with St Luke CofE Primary School, Halley Primary School, and Malmesbury Primary School are all within 0.3-0.4 miles,
- St Paul's Way Trust School, Central Foundation Girls' School, Stepney Green Mathematics and Computing College, Sir John Cass Foundation and Redcoat Church of England Secondary School, and Morpeth School are within 0.4-0.8 miles.
For spiritual needs, various places of worship are located nearby:
- Mosques, Churches, Gurdwaras, Synagogues, and Mandirs/Temples are all within a few miles, the closest being Mile End Bengali Muslim Association at just 0.1 miles.
Healthcare services are also easily accessible:
- GPs, hospitals, dentists, pharmacies, opticians, clinics, and other services are all within close proximity, including HARFORD HEALTH CENTRE, Ak Rana, and ST PAULS WAY MEDICAL CENTRE, all 0.4 miles away.
Additionally, the property is near several superstores for convenient shopping: