Double Room - Single use
Available From 11/12/2023
Flat Drury Place,London
£ 230.00 / Week
Lovely double room in a four-bedroom apartment, located less than a 1-minute walk from Kilburn Park station (Bakerloo line). Fully furnished with access to the terrace and fitted wardrobe, available for single occupancy. The bills and regular professional cleaning servicing the communal areas are included.
The property comprises 4 rooms, 2 bathrooms (one en-suite) and a fully equipped kitchen. The property benefits from excellent transport links providing easy access to central London and Camden Town.
A well-presented four-bedroom apartment in a residential block, well located with excellent access to London's public transport and easy reach to central London. Located in Kilburn park, a well-transformed area that has seen a lot of growth in the last few years. There are many amenities nearby like supermarkets, restaurants and pubs.
The apartment has 4 rooms, 2 bathrooms (one is en-suite) and a very well-equipped kitchen with a washing/dryer machine, dishwasher and the necessary stuff to cook.
All bills are included:
- Council tax
- Gas and Electricity
- Regular cleaning of the communal areas.
The building benefits from being very close to two main stations, 3 minutes walking distance to Kilburn Park (for Bakerloo line) and 2 minutes walking distance to Kilburn High Road (for the Overground).
Several busses also serve the area all day, and the nearest bus stop is just in front of the building.
- 31 - White City (for Westfield mall) and Camden Town (for Camden market).
- 32 - Edgware - northwest London.
- 328 - Chelsea - a great area full of tourist places.
- 632 - South Mead - passing near the Royal Airforce Museum in north London.
- N28 (night bus) - Camden Town (for Camden Market) and Mapleton Crescent (for south London).
- N31 (night bus) - Camden Town (for Camden Market) and Clapham Junction (for south London).
The property is located in a nice residential street but just a few minutes' walk to the high road full of bars, restaurants, retail stores, etc. There are a couple of big supermarkets nearby (Sainsbury's and M&S), and also a few gyms and health clubs.
There are also a few parks nearby, like Paddington recreation ground, great to enjoy some fresh air and nature.