Ensuite Single room
Block Millennium Drive,London
£ 260.00 / Week
En-suite double room in a great 3 bedroom apartment located in a safe residential area about 10 minute walk from Mudchute and Crossharbour stations (DLR). The property is located within walking distance to Canary Wharf, one of Londons most iconic areas with shopping mall and many bars and 5* restaurants.
The room has its own bathroom, is furnished with fitted wardrobes and is available for single occupancy. The apartment is well presented with lovely views to the river Thames and a well equipped kitchen. The bills are included as well as a professional cleaning servicing the communal areas once a week.
Amazing high standards 3-bedrooms flat in residential, quiet and safe area with concierge and private parking. This flat with amazing views to the Thames and O2 Arena comes really well furnished and equipped. Ideal location and accommodation for either professionals located in Canary Wharf/Isle of dogs area or students going to Queen’s Mary university or East London university.
The flat is composed by:
- 1 En-suite big double room with views to the Thames.
- 1 Huge double room with balcony facing the Thames and sofas.
- 1 Big double room
- 1 Complete bathroom
- 1 Fully equipped kitchen
- 1 Small dinning table.
All bills included:
- Gas & Electricity
- Council tax
- There is a professional weekly cleaning service that will make your stay in the flat much more comfortable and shareable.
The flat is in Isle of Dogs, East London, 10 minutes walk from Mudchute/Crossharbour stations where you can get the DLR to go central London or Canary Wharf. 17 minutes to Bank and 5 minutes to Canary Wharf (Jubilee Line).
There are also few buses just in front of the building that bring you to important locations in London:
- 135 - Old Street - Shoreditch, great lively area where the most important clubs and markets are located.
- D7 - Mile End - connected to the Stansted Airport, Queens Mary University of London
- N550 (night bus) - Trafalgar square - central London for sightseeing historical buildings and touristic places.
Canary Wharf, known as "The Second City" rivalling Londons traditional financial centre, is the most spectacular expression of Londons transformation from "Old Victorian to Modern Futuristic".
This apartment is in a quite residential area where the river-views are breathtaking. This property is ideal for young professionals located in Canary Wharf, the area offers big supermarkets, parks, a link to central London by boat (quite, fast and easy) and a lively modern area getting busier and trendier every day.