Ensuite double room
£ 225.00 / Week
En-suite double room in a nice four bedroom house located 5 minutes walking from All Saints DLR station. Fully furnished with fitted wardrobe and is available for single or double occupancy. The bills are included in the rent, as well as a professional cleaning servicing the communal areas once a week.
The property comprises of four rooms, two and a half bathrooms and a fully equipped kitchen. The property benefits from great transport links providing easy access to Canary Wharf, Shoreditch, central London and Westfield Stratford City shopping mall.
A well presented four bedroom house on the outskirts of Canary Wharf. This furnished property comprises three double rooms and one en-suite room, a well equipped spacious kitchen with dishwasher, a full bathroom and a separate toilet.
The area is safe, very good located with many transport options. This is the ideal place for young professionals working in Canary Wharf and east London.
All bills included:
- Gas & Electricity
- Council tax
- Internet (super-fast up to 80 mega)
- There is also a professional weekly cleaning service to the communal areas, that will make your stay in the flat much more comfortable and shareable.
The property is located 5 minutes walking distance to All Saints station where you can get the DLR to go to Westfield mall in Stratford or to central London. 16 minutes to Bank station in the City and 5 minutes to Canary wharf where the Jubilee line will get you to London bridge, Waterloo and central London.
There are also several busses serving the area all day and the nearest bus stop is located just a minute from the house in East India Dock road.
- 15 - Charing Cross - central London for sightseeing, historical buildings and touristic places.
- 115 - Algate - Shoreditch, great lively area with important clubs, bars and markets.
- D6 - Bethnal Green & Mile End - lovely green areas in Mile End park.
- N15 (night bus) - Oxford Circus - best high street shopping.
- N551 (night bus) - Trafalgar Square - clubs, bars and restaurants in central London.
There is a great market in Chrisp street and a other supermarkets within walking distance (Co-op Food and Iceland), many shop options for takeaway food and a huge Leisure centre with swimming pool and gym facilities.
The house is located just minutes from Canary Wharf, one of the most beautiful and lively areas in London full of 5* restaurants, bars, clubs, shopping malls, and is the host of many many events along the year. This is the ideal place for young professionals willing to stay in the area and enjoy all of what east London offers.