£ 160.00 / Week
This is a great 4 bedroom apartment in a quiet and safe residential area just next to Westferry station (DLR Zone 2). The accommodation comprises of 4 double rooms, one complete bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen with washing machine.
The flat is in a safe modern development, quiet and familiar. Great views of the Canary Wharf landscape can be spotted from outside the building. This is a very convenient accommodation for professionals based in Canary Wharf or East London.
Bills are included (council tax, gas, electricity, water, internet) and there is a professional weekly cleaning service that will make your stay in the flat much more comfortable and shareable.
The flat is just a minute walking to Westferry station where you can get the DLR to go central London or Canary Wharf. 9 minutes to Bank station in the City and 2 minutes to Canary wharf station from where the Jubilee line will get you to London bridge, Waterloo and central London.
There are also several busses serving the area all day and the bus stop is located on the main road just a short walk from the building.
- D3 - Bethnal green - great areas with many events.
- 135 - Old Street - Shoreditch, great lively area with important clubs, bars and markets.
- D7 - Mile End - connected to the Stansted Airport, Queens Mary University of London.
- 277 - Dalston Junction - Mile end, Victoria park, with great green areas.
- N550 (night bus) - Trafalgar square - central London for sightseeing, historical buildings and touristic places.
There are three nice supermarkets within walking distance: LIDL, Tesco and Waitrose. There is also a nice huge Cinema and a sport centre in less than 5 minutes walk.
The apartment is located 5 minutes from Canary Wharf, one of the most beautiful and lively areas in London. Canary Wharf is full of 5* restaurants, bars, shopping malls, and is the host of many many events along the year. This is the ideal place for young professionals willing to stay in the area and enjoy all of what Canary Wharf offers.