Double Room - Single use
Available From 09/09/2019
St David Square,London
£ 170.00 / Week
A great five bedroom apartment within walking distance to Cutty Sark, Greenwich and Mudchute farm. The accommodation comprises a very well equipped kitchen with dining table, sofa, dishwasher, washing machine and two fridges.
The building complex benefits from a spa with gym, sauna, jacuzzi and swimming pool available for free to the residents. This apartment is the ideal place for young professionals working in the Isle of Dogs, Canary Wharf or Greenwich who are looking to live in a quite residential area.
All bills are included:
- Gas & Electricity
- Council tax
- Internet (fiber optics - ultra fast)
- There is a professional weekly cleaning service that will make your stay in the flat much more comfortable and shareable.
The flat is 5 minutes walking distance to Island Garden station where you can get on the DLR to go to central London or Canary Wharf. 18 minutes to get Bank station in the City and 7 minutes to get to Canary Wharf station from where the Jubilee line can get you to Waterloo, London bridge and central London.
There are also several buses serving the area all day and the nearest stop is in front of the building.
- 135 - Old Street - Shoreditch, great lively area where the most important clubs and markets are located.
- D7 - Mile End - connected to the Stansted Airport, Queens Mary University of London.
- 277 - Highbury Corner - Mile end and Victoria Park for lovely green spaces and many events.
- N550 (night bus) - Trafalgar square - central London for sightseeing historical buildings and touristic places.
Canary Wharf, known as "The Second City" rivalling Londons traditional financial centre, is the most spectacular expression of Londons transformation from "Old Victorian to Modern Futuristic".
This house is in a quiet residential gated area with easy access to supermarkets (Asda, Tesco) and many take-way food places. This property is ideal for young professionals located in Canary Wharf, the area offers river walks, big supermarkets, parks, a link to central London by boat (quite fast and easy) and its lively, modern and getting trendier every day.