Ensuite Single room
Flat Fusion building,London
£ 220.00 / Week
Very high standards 4-bedroom flat in a residential, quiet and safe area with concierge. This flat comes really well furnished and equipped, it is the ideal location for professionals located in Canary Wharf/Isle of dogs areas.
The property comprises of 4 double rooms, 2 complete bathroom (one is en-suite) and 1 fully equipped kitchen with all the stuff needed to cook.
All the bills are included:
- Gas & Electricity
- Council tax
- There is a professional weekly cleaning service that will make your stay in the flat much more comfortable and shareable.
The property is located 2 minutes walking distance to All Saints station where you can get the DLR to go to Westfield mall in Stratford or to central London. 16 minutes to Bank station in the City and 5 minutes to Canary wharf where the Jubilee line will get you to London bridge, Waterloo and central London.
There are also several busses serving the area all day and the nearest bus stop is located just in front of the building in East India Dock road.
- 15 - Charing Cross - central London for sightseeing, historical buildings and touristic places.
- 108 - Stratford - for Westfield Stratford City mall.
- 115 - Algate - Shoreditch, great lively area with important clubs, bars and markets.
- D6 - Bethnal Green & Mile End - lovely green areas in Mile End park.
- N15 (night bus) - Oxford Circus - best high street shopping.
- N551 (night bus) - Trafalgar Square - clubs, bars and restaurants in central London.
There is a great market in Chrisp street and a other supermarkets within walking distance (Co-op Food and Iceland), many shop options for takeaway food and a huge Leisure centre with swimming pool and gym facilities.
The house is located just minutes from Canary Wharf, one of the most beautiful and lively areas in London full of 5* restaurants, bars, clubs, shopping malls, and is the host of many many events along the year. This is the ideal place for young professionals willing to stay in the area and enjoy all of what east London offers.