Double Room - Single use
Available From 26/05/2019
£ 165.00 / Week
Lovely double room in a three bedroom apartment, located 3 minutes walking from Kilburn park station (Bakerloo line). Fully furnished with access to terrace and fitted wardrobe, available for single occupancy. The bills are included as well as regular professional cleaning servicing the communal areas.
The property comprises of 3 rooms, 2 bathrooms (one en-suite) and a fully equipped kitchen. The property benefits from great transport links providing easy access to central London and Camden Town.
A well presented three bedroom apartment in a residential block, well located with great access to Londons public transport and easy reach to central London. Located in Kilburn park, a well transformed area that has seen a lot of growth in last few years. There are many amenities nearby like supermarkets, restaurants and pubs.
The apartment has 3 rooms, 2 bathrooms (one is en-suite) and very well equipped kitchen with washing/dryer machine, dishwasher and a the necessary stuff to cook.
All bills are included:
- Council tax
- Gas and Electricity
- Regular cleaning of the communal areas.
The building benefits from being very close to two main stations, 3 minutes walking distance to Kilburn Park (for Bakerloo line) and 2 minuted walking distance to Kilburn High Road (for the Overground).
There are also several busses serving the area all day and the nearest bus stop is located just in front of the building.
- 31 - White City (for Westfield mall) and Camden Town (for Camden market).
- 32 - Edgware - north west London.
- 328 - Chelsea - great area full of touristic places.
- 632 - South Mead - passing near the Royal Airforce museum in north London.
- N28 (night bus) - Camden Town (for Camden Market) and Mapleton Crescent (for south London).
- N31 (night bus) - Camden Town (for Camden Market) and Clapham Junction (for south London).
The property is located in a nice residential street but just a few minutes walk to the high road which is full of bars, restaurants, retail stores, etc. There are a couple of big supermarkets nearby (Sainsburys and M&S), also a few gyms and health clubs.
There are also a few parks nearby, like Paddington recreation ground, great to enjoy some fresh air and nature.