Double Room - Single use
£ 140.00 / Week
Cosy double room in a great 6 bedroom house located in a safe residential area 10 minute walk from Canning Town station (DLR & Jubilee line). The property is located in a safe residential area with easy access to central London.
The room is furnished and available for single occupancy. The house is lovely with a big garden and a nice kitchen. The bills are included as well as a professional cleaning servicing the communal areas once a week.
A well presented six bedroom semi detached house located in heart of Canning Town. This house benefits from a nice open-plan kitchen (fully equipped), a living room area with a big sofa and a beautiful rear garden. There are also three complete bathrooms (1 is en-suite) and all the rooms are fully furnished, ready for you to move in.
The building is located 10 min walking distance to Canning Town station which connects you to the city in 20 min via the DLR or Jubilee line. This location is ideal for professionals of Canary Wharf and east London.
All the bills are included:
- Gas & Electricity
- Council tax
- Internet super fast (optic fiber)
- There is also a professional weekly cleaning service that will make your stay in the flat much more comfortable and shareable.
The house is a 10 minutes walk to Canning Town station where you can get on the DLR or Jubilee line to go to central London, Canary Wharf or Stratford. 15 minutes to get Bank station in the City, 5 minutes to Canary Wharf, and 17 minutes to Waterloo.
There are also many buses serving the area all day and the nearest stop is a very short walk from the house.
- 5 - Romford - East London
- 69 - Walthamstow - East London
- 241 - Stratford - for Westfield Stratford City mall
- 276 - Stoke Newington - North London
- 300 - East Ham - East London
- 330 - Wanstead Park - for great green areas in Forest Gate
- 474 (24hrs bus) - Manor Park - East London
- N15 (night bus) - Oxford Circus - Central London for great bars, clubs and restaurants.
The property benefits from having a few supermarkets nearby (Iceland, Co-op and others) and super easy access to Canning Town and Keir Hardie recreation grounds to enjoy nice green areas.
This is a quite residential area, very secure as it has a school nearby. Just a short commute to Westfield Stratford City mall, great for shopping, eating out, cinema and many big concerts and events celebrated in the Olympic park through the year.