Double Room - Single use
20 cuba street,London
£ 235.00 / Week
Just a short walk to Canary Wharf, this is a superb double room in a 3-bedroom property benefits from modern fixtures and fittings throughout. Beautiful area in London with lots of bars and restaurants, grocery shops and a shopping mall. Great surroundings with beautiful views of skyscrapers and docks.
The apartment is cleaned to high standard 4 times a month by a professional cleaning company, all bills are included and free high-speed internet.
A newly refurbished 3-bedroom flat-share apartment in a sought after location close to Canary Wharf, one of the main financial centres of the UK.
The accommodation consist of:
1 carpeted bedroom with en-suite bathroom
1 double bedroom
1 carpeted single room
1 complete tiled bathroom with bath/shower unit
Open plan tiled kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine, dining table and laminated floor.
- All bills INCLUDED
- Free High-Speed Wi-Fi Internet
- Professional cleaning service 4 times a month
- High floor accessible by lift
A 10 minutes walk to Canary Wharf, from where you can go directly to London Bridge in just 8 minutes.
Nearest Underground/DLR Stations:
- Heron Quay - 7 minutes walk
- South Quay - 7 minutes walk
- Canary Wharf - 10 minutes walk
There are as well few buses serving the area all day:
- 277 - Dalston Junction - Mile end, Victoria park, Hackney
- 135 - Shoreditch - great lively area where the most important clubs and markets are located
- D7 - Poplar - connected to the DLR to Stratford and Westfield Shopping Centre
- N550 - Trafalgar Square - connected to Central London
Canary Wharf is the newest financial district in London, one of the most modern and safest of the capital. You can find many parks, bars, restaurants, a shopping mall and great surroundings with beautiful views of skyscrapers and docks.
The apartment is 10 minutes away to Canary Wharf station (Jubilee line and DLR) and you can find a bus stop just around the corner. You can find a Tesco supermarket and local restaurants just a stones throw away from the building.